- This event has passed.
Tickets are all sold at the door for this one!
We’re not sure anything like this has ever been done before, and we’re stoked that you’ll be there to witness. 😈 16 of the best DJs and producers the Twin Cities have to offer have risen to the Blind Date challenge.
Here’s how this works:
– All DJs will put their names in a hat.
– Beginning at 9 PM and every half hour after that, two names will be drawn from the hat.
– Whichever two DJs’ names are drawn must then immediately plug in their USB sticks and begin playing b2b for 30 minutes.
– Rinse + repeat all night until all DJs have played.
– From 1-2, The Loft will then host the biggest b2b its ever seen, with all performers going b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b for an hour.
Performing will be:
Child’s Play MN
DJ Slayer TC
ILLudium (the man who came up with this entire idea)
This isn’t something you’re going to want to miss. 😉